We appreciate the need for maintaining the highest academic standards and therefore the teaching staff at Secondary School are well qualified to teach the IGCSE syllabi. All teachers are either college trained or degree holders, with selected senior staff holding Master’s degrees in the field of education. In-house training courses on pedagogy, student discipline and child psychology are provided on a regular basis.
- High proficiency in communication skills and mathematics
- Confident speakers and performers
- Creative and enquiring minds
- Well-balanced and mature students who are enthusiastic and motivated to excel at all levels and who are prepared for the challenges of pre-university education
- High achievement in IGCSE and other international examinations
- Craft Technology
- Creative Crafting